To quote for your van insurance online, you must meet the following conditions. If you do not, please call us on 0800 389 9949 for a quote.
All drivers to be covered by the insurance (including yourself)
- Do not have any medical conditions that are required by law to be disclosed to the DVLA
- Do not have any undischarged convictions for non-motoring criminal offences (for example: theft, dishonesty or fraud)
- Have never been refused insurance, had a policy voided or cancelled or had any special terms imposed on previous insurance policies
- Do not reside in Northern Ireland
- Has not been modified from the manufacturer's standard specification
- Was first registered in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland)
- Is not used for private hire, competitions, rallies or any purpose in connection with the motor trade
- Does not have more than 3 seats
- Is not "Q" plated
- Is not over 3.5 tonnes in weight
- Does not have a trailer requiring cover
- Is not kept in Northern Ireland
Your no claims bonus
- Is not being used on another policy
- Is from a van insurance policy in your name that was held in the UK and expired no more than 2 years ago
- Has been earned in the UK
- Can be proved, we will require confirmation from your immediate previous insurers of your entitlement to no claims bonus
You must take reasonable care to provide complete and accurate answers to the questions asked. Please read any assumptions carefully and confirm if they apply to your circumstances.
If any of the information provided by you changes after you purchase your policy and during the period of your policy please contact us with the details.
If the information provided by you is not complete and accurate:
- Your policy may be cancelled and claims not paid, or
- Claims may not be paid in full, or
- The premium may be revised and excesses changed, or
- The extent of the cover may be affected
We recommend you keep all the documentation for future reference.