If you have been sent your policy documents by email, please take note of the retrieval steps below.
Keep your email safe
The email you have been sent contains an encrypted link that is personal to your policy documents. This is the only way you will be able to access the secure portal.
Secure portal - Policy documents (contains your personal details)
Web – Policy wordings (publicly available documents)
How to open your documents
Please ensure you have a PDF reader installed on your device (download Adobe PDF Reader here). You will be taken to a unique access portal which will ask for your personal ID code. This is made up of your date of birth and postcode.
Logging into the portal
- Click on the unique link in your email
- Enter your date of birth and postcode
- Open or download your documents
How to open your documents PDF
The policy documents contain the following:
- Your policy documents will contain:
- Welcome letter
- Terms of business
- Policy schedule
- Payment details - if you have chosen to pay by Direct Debit, this will include your credit agreement
- Statement of fact - please contact us if there are any inaccuracies or amendments to make
Check your details are correct
The first page of your policy document lists any actions you need to take. Please check your details are correct and call us as soon as possible if you need to make any changes.
- You can only use the link on your email to access your policy documents
- The email link to your documents will only work during your policy term
- If you make any changes within your policy term, you will receive new documents from Computerquote with your updated details
- The document retrieval process may be slightly different if you are using a smartphone or tablet
If you are still unable to download the documents, please contact Computerquote Insurance by email at email@example.com. Alternatively, please call us on 0800 328 5535 or 023 9224 7870. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 7pm and Saturday 8.30am – 5.30pm.