At Computerquote Insurance, all customers are VIPs and we believe in rewarding you with great offers.
£15 Love2Shop vouchers
Free Love2Shop high street vouchers when you buy home insurance with Computerquote. Plus, we guarantee to beat your renewal premium by at least £10*.
Love2Shop vouchers can be used at leading retailers including Argos, Boots, Debenhams, WH Smith and many more.
Home insurance – guarantee to beat it by £10
The offer is simple - we guarantee to beat the price of your existing annual home insurance renewal by at least £10 as long as you have not claimed on the policy in the last 12 months and you can send us proof of the renewal quote.
The offer applies to Buildings insurance, Contents insurance or joint Buildings and Contents insurance policies.
We will endeavour to provide like-for-like cover, after we have discussed your requirements.
To take advantage of this deal call 0800 328 5535 (023 9224 7870 from mobiles) and quote “HOMEDEAL”.
10% off pet insurance
If you already have an existing annual insurance policy with us you can get a 10% discount from our standard pet insurance rates.
Our great value pet insurance policies offer a range of cover to pet owners, including:
- Vet fees up to £5,000 per condition, per annum
- Monthly payment option with no fees or interest to pay
- All documents sent by email for convenience and ease of storage
- Online notification and tracking of claims for prompt service
- Boarding fees in the unfortunate event of owner hospitalisation
- Advertising and reward money should your pet go missing
- Third Party Liability cover up to £2,000,000
- Help with finding a vet or even a pet sitter
To take advantage of this deal visit www.computerquoteinsurance.com/vip to save 10% on Pet insurance or call 0800 840 1212 (023 9262 7319 from mobiles) and quote “DEAL 10”.
How does it work?
- Simply snap off the key fob and attach to your keys
- Should you lose your keys, the finder calls Computerquote Key Return line
- When notified, we will contact you immediately and verify your details
- The keys are then returned to you and a £20 reward is paid to the finder